HOW TO GET 20 to 30
ORDERS DAILY
Hello, Nice to meet
you again. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to get 20 to 30 orders
daily by doing 10 minutes of simple tasks. I am going to show you 3 methods I
use to get numerous orders all day even on weekends.
1. BUYER REQUESTS. Most Fiverr
sellers don’t know the use of Buyer
requests. There are many sellers on Fiverr but most of them hardly send buyer
requests because they feel they won’t be chosen even when they apply to buyer
requests. I am going to show you the strategy I use to get 4 to 7 people order
my gigs out of the 10 daily buyer requests every Fiverr Seller is allowed to
send out. Now, let me show you how I get 4 to 7 orders out of 10 daily buyer
requests that I send out. Go to your
buyer request page,· Look for a gig related to your services· Send request but do not enter price higher
than 5$.· Let
me explain to you why. This is because most buyers prefer to buy cheap gigs
over high priced gigs. So applying to buyer requests, you should always use $5
even if the price of the service shouldn’t be that. Add the following message
in the description part. For example, article writers applying to buyers who
require articles; I am a professional article writer with over 7 year
experience in writing unique and quality contents. I can help you write any
type of article you want. Contact me for more details. Choose delivery days as
1 day and Price like I said 5$. Note: Even if the amount the buyer is willing
to pay is over 5$, Still send the offer with the price as $5. They will contact
you.
2. BLOG
COMMENTING: This is one of the best ways one can use to drive orders to their
gig and make 20 to 30 orders daily. The importance of this blog commenting is
that your comment will remain there forever and these websites receive
thousands, tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands of traffic daily so
there is maximum exposure to your gigs. Now let me show you how to do the blog
commenting excellently. Here, we are going to do the blog commenting as if we
are customers that purchased the product and giving testimonials on the forums
or articles with our gig’s link embedded into our comments. For example, if I
am offering traffic services on Fiverr, then I have to comment on posts or
forums related to articles. Now let’s start. Go to google.com, Search for
anything you would search relating to the services you offer. Example, I am
offering traffic so I will search for “get website traffic” on google. Now look
at the results that came, most of these results are giving ways or tips on how
people can get traffic to their website so if we comment on these articles in
testimonial form, the readers will click our embedded link which leads to our
gigs on Fiverr and there we can make a sale. How do I make my comment catchy
and not to look like a spam? I write my comment in 3 to 5 sentences in the form
of testimonials directing people to my gigs. Look at this one here. Traffic is
an essential need for every website. I was really upset and discouraged when I
was getting good content for my website but lack of readers. I found an agent
https://goo.gl/XXXXX who provides me with real breathing targeted human traffic
for my website https://goo.gl/XXXX. Now I write with passion and joy because I
know I have audience who will be reading. I have been using his traffic
services for sometimes now and he is the best so far. That’s all. Just do this
on the first 10 to 20 results on google whenever you search a keyword related to
the services you offer on Fiverr.
3. 24/7 ONLINE TRICK:
This is the final strategy to get 20 to 30 orders daily. Most buyers are
willing to buy from sellers who are online. So then, how do you stay online
24/7 even if you are away, not online or asleep? It’s a simple strategy. Most
of us use android and IOS phones. Just go to AppStore or PlayStore and download
the Fiverr app. Login into your account Click on the three vertical dots in the top
right corner of the app for a menu·
like this to appear Select Go online and
leave the app open. You will remain online as long as· the app is opened. When you are
online, Buyers would like to buy from you. Make sure to reply them immediately
you get a message from them. Be nice and kind to them. Welcome them and thank
them for their interests in your services. Give them the right services and
they will always come back for more. Thank you for getting this awesome eBook
on How to get 20 to 30 orders daily.
0 comments:
Post a Comment